Nothing beats a great fight. Not football, not soccer, not baseball. Want to put this to the test? If your neighbors were throwing down on your lawn during the Super Bowl, your living room would be empty before someone could shout out World Star.
What follows below is a comprehensive list of the greatest fights of all time. Not all fights are created equally. Some are here for different reasons. They will be labeled as such.
One thing you will learn is that great fights are always happening. If you like Rocky type of violence, you only need to tune into any card 3 hours early and watch young kids desperately try to make their names against veterans who are clinging onto their meek stance in the sport.
Let's get right into things:
Below is a list of the generally agreed upon greatest fights. If you’re on the fence or brand new to boxing, this is the first list of fights you should look at. Below have stood the test of time. The events of the fights below leave a lasting impression. They never leave the mind. They require revisiting again and again because full appreciation of the brutality, of the artistry, of the drama cannot be drunk in just one gulp.
Marvin Hagler 60(50)-2-2 vs Tommy Hearns 40(34)-1
12 rounds WBC world middleweight title WBA world middleweight title IBF world middleweight title April 15, 1985 Cesar Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube HBO Legendary Nights
Diego Corrales 39(32)-2 vs Jose Luis Castillo 52(46)-6-1
12 rounds WBC world lightweight title WBO world lightweight title May 7, 2005 Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube
Arturo Gatti 34(28)-5 vs Micky Ward 37(27)-11
10 rounds super lightweight division May 18, 2002 Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut YouTube
Alexis Arguello 72(59)-5 vs Aaron Pryor 31(29)-0
15 rounds WBA world super lightweight title November 12, 1982 Orange Bowl, Miami, Florida YouTube HBO Legendary Nights
Muhammad Ali 31(25)-0 vs Joe Frazier 26(23)-0 I
15 rounds WBC world heavyweight title WBA world heavyweight title March 8, 1971 Madison Square Garden, New York, New York YouTube
Bobby Chacon 50(42)-6-1 vs Rafael Limon 50(37)-12-2 IV
15 rounds WBC world super featherweight title December 11, 1982 Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, California YouTube
Erik Morales 35(28)-0 vs Marco Antonio Barrera 49(36)-2
12 rounds WBC world super bantamweight title WBO world super bantamweight title February 19, 2000 Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube
Riddick Bowe 31(27)-0 vs Evander Holyfield 28(22)-0
12 rounds WBC world heavyweight title WBA world heavyweight title IBF world heavyweight title November 13, 1992 Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube HBO Legendary Nights
Israel Vazquez 41(30)-3 vs Rafael Marquez 36(32)-3
12 rounds WBC world super bantamweight title March 3, 2007 Home Depot Center, Carson, California YouTube
Ray Leonard 30(21)-1 vs Thomas Hearns 32(30)-0
15 rounds WBC world welterweight title WBA world welterweight title September 16, 1981 Caesars Palace, Outdoor Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube HBO Legendary Nights
Salvador Sanchez 33(27)-1-1 vs Danny Lopez 42(39)-3
12 rounds WBC world featherweight title February 2, 1980 Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix, Arizona YouTube
Julio Cesar Chavez 68(56)-0 vs Meldrick Taylor 24(14)-0-1
12 rounds WBC world super lightweight title IBF world super lightweight title March 17, 1990 Hilton Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube
Muhammad Ali 48(34)-2 vs Joe Frazier 32(27)-2
15 rounds WBC world heavyweight title WBA world heavyweight title October 1, 1975 Amanita Coliseum, Barangay Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines YouTube
Historical Classics These fights are all pre-1980. Some are in black and white. None are any less brutal than the fights below or above.
Joe Louis 35(29)-1 vs Max Schmeling 52(37)-7-4 II 15 rounds World heavyweight title Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York June 22, 1938 YouTube
Carmen Basilio 51(25)-12-7 vs Sugar Ray Robinson 140(91)-5-2 15 rounds World middleweight title September 23, 1957 Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York YouTube
Rocky Graziano 45(34)-7-5 vs Tony Zale 63(41)-16-2 II 15 rounds World middleweight title July 16, 1947 Chicago Stadium, Chicago, Illinois YouTube
Carmen Basilio 47(21)-11-7 vs Tony DeMarco 47(30)-6-1 15 rounds World welterweight title November 30, 1955 Boston Garden, Boston, Massachusetts YouTube
Rocky Marciano 42(37)-0 vs Joe Walcott 51(32)-16-2 15 rounds World heavyweight title September 23, 1952 Municipal Stadium, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania YouTube
Jack Dempsey 52(42)-4-9 vs Luis Firpo 25(21)-2 15 rounds NYSAC world heavyweight title September 14, 1923 Polo Grounds, New York, New York YouTube
Joe Louis 54(46)-1 vs Billy Conn 62(13)-10-1 15 rounds World heavyweight title June 19, 1946 Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York YouTube
Ray Robinson 128(84)-1-2 vs Randy Turpin 40(29)-2-1 I 15 rounds World middleweight title July 10, 1951 Earls Court Arena, Kensington, London, United Kingdom YouTube
Gene Tunney 54(44)-5-9 vs Jack Dempsey 63(47)-1-1 II 10 rounds National Boxing Association World heavyweight title September 22, 1927 Soldiers Field, Chicago, Illinois YouTube
Emile Griffith 52(18)-7 vs Nino Benevenuti 71(30)-1 15 rounds WBC world middleweight title WBA world middleweight title April 17, 1967 Madison Square Garden, New York, New York YouTube
Muhammad Ali 44(31)-2 vs George Foreman 40(37)-0 15 rounds WBC world heavyweight title WBA world heavyweight title October 30, 1974 State du 20 Mai, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo YouTube
Rocky Marciano 42(37)-0 vs Joe Walcott 51(32)-16-2 15 rounds World heavyweight title September 23, 1952 Municipal Stadium, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania YouTube
George Foreman 40(37)-1 vs Ron Lyle 31(22)-3-1 15 rounds vacant NABF heavyweight title January 24, 1976 Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube
Contemporary Classics These fights are a little more recent. Mostly post 80s, but certainly deserving of being in a separate category of classic fights.
Roberto Duran 71(56)-1 vs Ray Leonard 27(18)-0 15 rounds WBC world welterweight title June 20, 1980 Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Quebec, Canada YouTube
Nigel Benn 39(32)-2-1 vs Gerald McClellan 31(29)-2 12 rounds WBC world super middleweight title February 25, 1995 New London Arena, Millwall, London, United Kingdom YouTube
Marvin Hagler 61(51)-2-2 vs John Mugabi 25(25)-0 12 rounds WBC world middleweight title WBA world middleweight title IBF world middleweight title March 10, 1986 Caesars Palace, Outdoor Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada YouTube
Salvador Sanchez 43(31)-1-1 vs Azumah Nelson 13(10)-0 15 rounds WBC world featherweight title July 21, 1982 Madison Square Garden, New York, New York YouTube
Herol Graham 43(26)-2 vs Julian Jackson 40(38)-1 12 rounds vacant WBC world middleweight title November 24, 1990 Torrequebrada Hotel & Casino, Benalmádena, Andalucia, Spain YouTube
Hector Camacho 28(15)-0 vs Edwin Rosario 28(24)-1 12 rounds WBC world lightweight title June 13, 1986 Madison Square Garden, New York, New York YouTube
Roberto Duran 84(61)-7 vs Iran Barkley 25(16)-4 12 rounds WBC world middleweight title February 24, 1989 Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey YouTube
Note: I typically do not re-watch fights. I have a few that I do for sentimental reasons, but on the whole I don't watch fights more than once if I don't have to. I've provided some blurbs below from what I can remember of fights. As I remember more, I'll continue to add them in. Nearly all of these fights are on YouTube.
Heavyweight Brawls Everyone loves a good heavyweight scrap, right? I can't be as detailed with the rest of the lists (you'll soon see why) so if one of these interests you, you're gonna have to do the googling yourself. Anyway, this is part of the fun of boxing anyway. Simply watching a brawl isn't always enough. There's nothing quite like watching a back and forth fight with some emotional investment or having something at stake in the fight. I recommend from here on out you research these fighters. You might spoil the result, but most of these fights stand alone. Even if you know the result they're nearly all exciting.
- Ike Ibeabuchi vs David Tua
- Lamon Brewster vs Siarhei Liakhovich
- Michael Moorer vs Bert Cooper
- Tommy Morrison vs Razor Rudduck
- Tommy Morrison vs Joe Hipp
- Ron Lyle vs Ernie Shavers
- Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko
- Derrick Jefferson vs Maurice Harris
- Jumbo Cummings vs Frank Bruno
The 80s It's going to be rare to find any of these fights in crystal clear HD, but I don't think it's necessary. Knockouts are knockouts.
- Matthew Saad Muhammad vs Yaqui Lopez II (I can't remember where I read this, but someone said "You know a guy is guaranteed fireworks when his name is Yaqui.")
- Freddie Pendleton vs Frankie Randall
- Rocky Kelly vs Tony Brown
- Bernardo Pinango vs Frankie Duarte
- Michael Carbajal vs Will Grigsby
- Art Jimmerson vs Lenny LaPaglia (There is very little defense in this one.)
- Freddie Roach vs Tommy Cordova (Watching Freddie Roach fight will tell you all you need to know about how he trains.)
- Bobby Chacon vs Cornelius Boza Edwards
- Edwin Rosario vs Jose Luis Ramirez
The 90s Okay, quality is steadily increasing.
- Johnny Tapia vs Paulie Ayala (A lot of sites list this among the classics list at the very top. I'm not going to go that far because I like balance.)
- Marco Antonio Barrera vs Kennedy McKinney (This is the first fight ever on HBO's Boxing After Dark. It's a highly tactical war.)
- Pernell Whitaker vs Jose Luis Ramirez (Who said defense wasn't fun?)
- Junior Jones vs Kennedy McKinney
- Israel Vazquez vs Marcos Licona
- Michael Carbajal vs Muanchai Kitikasem
- Micky Ward vs Reggie Green (If we were going to put together a list of the fighters who went the farthest on heart alone, Micky Ward would be somewhere in the top 10)
- Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelley (The Prince was a special fighter. You'll see why.)
- Marlon Starling vs Maurice Blocker (significant for Roach vs Futch)
- Arturo Gatti vs Wilson Rodriguez (Gatti is guaranteed entertainment. Here is another shining example of why you don't hook with a hooker.)
- Jorge Arce vs Michael Carbajal
- Oscar De La Hoya vs Shane Mosley (Two of the top pound-for-pound fighters get together and take turns putting a beating on the other guy. Oscar's jab was such a thing of beauty in the 90s that Mosley complains of back pain from his neck snapping back.)
- Erik Morales vs Daniel Zaragoza
- Oscar De La Hoya vs Fernando Vargas (Lots and lots of drama in this one. Wild crowd takes it over the top.)
- Juan Manuel Marquez vs Juan Diaz I (All-out, aggressive, face-first offense walks into one of the greatest counter-punchers of all time. Guess what happens...)
- Manny Pacquiao vs Erik Morales I & II (Before he became Manny Pacquiao, he had to go to school somewhere.)
- Marco Antonio Rubio vs Enrique Ornelas (Traditional Mexican style war)
- Silence Mabuza vs Yonnhy Perez
- Fernando Montiel vs Luis Melendez (Montiel used to be a bad little man)
- Roman Martinez vs Daniel Jimenez
- Joe Calzaghe vs Mikkel Kessler (Fantastic fight featuring an established champion and a young up-and-comer)
- Adonis Stevenson vs Anthony Bonsante
- Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam vs Would Guarras
- Bernard Hopkins vs Felix Trinidad (You've got to read about the build-up around the fight. This was one of the first sporting events after September 11.)
- Carl Thompson vs Sebastiaan Rothmann
- Luis Concepcion vs Hernan Marquez II (This is what happens when you mix gasoline and fire)
- Giovani Segura vs Ivan Calderon I (All-out offense vs a defensive master.)
- Giovani Segura vs Hernan Marquez (All-out offense vs all-out offense)
- Giovanni Segura vs Cesar Chinchilla I (All-out offensive vs more offense)
- Rogers Mtagwa vs Artom Simony
- John Duddy vs Yori Boy Campas
- Carl Thompson vs Ezra Sellers
- Alex Stewart vs Ezra Sellers
- Micky Ward vs Emanuel Augustus (An absolute must-watch. It probably could qualify as a classic. If you're a new fan, these fighters are required watches.)
- Alex Arthur vs Michael Gomez (This is a wild fight with an even crazier crowd. The atmosphere is truly special.)
- Paul Samuels vs Cello Renda I
- Satoshi Hosono vs Hiroyuki Enoki
- Tomas Villa vs Rogers Mtgawa
- Daniel Edouard vs Willie Gibbs
- Kelly Pavlik vs Jermain Taylor (The emergence of a monster dismantles the boxer.)
- James Toney vs Vassiliy Jirov (The counter punching master revival)
- Carl Froch vs Jean Pascal (This is a brutal fight between two guys looking to make a name.)
- Felix Trinidad vs Fernando Vargas (The Puerto Rican superstar controversial stops a Mexican warrior)
- Felix Trinidad vs Ricardo Mayorga (The Puerto Rican superstar gets his chance to shut Mayorga's mouth up.)
- Antonio Margarito vs Miguel Cotto (One of the most controversial and bloody fights in recent memory.)
- Joel Casamayor vs Michael Katsidis (Katsidis knows one thing and he knows it well.)
- Graham Earl vs Michael Katsidis (This is a Katsidis fight so you know what to expect.)
- Carl Froch vs Jermain Taylor (A dramatic fight with a big finish.)
2010 to Now
- Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams I (Two of the most avoided fighters in boxing meet since nobody else would fight them. The result is magical.)
- Tim Bradley vs Ruslan Provodnikov (A dramatic and brutal fight between two of the toughest warriors in the sport.)
- Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez IV (The conclusion to their epic series is the best installment of the series.)
- Orlando Salido vs Juan Manuel Lopez (Mexico vs Puerto Rico does it again.)
- Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado I (Not much technical boxing going on here. Just a classic slugfest.)
- Marcos Maidana vs Victor Ortiz (Nobody deserves to take a beating like these guys took.)
- Orlando Salido vs Terdsak Kokietgym (I lost count of the knockdowns.)
- Francisco Rodriguez Jr vs Katsunari Takayama (Takayama only knows how to fight like his life is on the line.)
- Mike Alvarado vs Breidis Prescott (A brutal fight.)
- Marcos Madiana vs Josesito Lopez (Another classic slugfest from Maidana.)
- Marco Huck vs Krzysztof Glowacki (A long reigning champion meets a young hungry lion.)
- Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana (Adrien Broner stands toe-to-toe with Marcos Maidana. The winner earns a shot at Floyd Mayweather.)
- Carl Froch vs Mikkel Kessler I & II (Two elite super middleweights have a pair of classic wars.)
- Lucas Matthysse vs John Molina (Molina tells everyone he's not afraid of Matthysse and has power of his own. Then the bell rings.)
- Erik Morales vs Marcos Maidana (A throwback performance from a legendary Mexican warrior against one of the hardest punchers in the sport.)
- Victor Ortiz vs Josesito Lopez (Ortiz brings offense. Lopez brings more.)
- Tommy Coyle vs Daniel Brizuela (A wild back and forth fight with enough knockdowns for this entire list.)
- Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto ("Oh my god!")
- Terence Crawford vs Yuriorkis Gamboa (Two elite boxers meet for a wild back-and-forth fight.)
- Orlando Salido vs Roman Martinez I (Mexico vs Puerto Rico. Enough said.)
- Chris John vs Daud Yordan (The long reigning paper champion of Indonesia loses some years off his career.)
- Derry Mathews vs Tommy Coyle (A wild fight.)
- Omar Figueroa vs Nihito Arakawa (There is literally no defense in this fight.)
- Robert Guerrero vs Yoshihiro Kamegai (See above.)
In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin, thus the name.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. (hmmmmmmm)
In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
"Go." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.
The original story from "Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights" begins, "Aladdin was a little Chinese boy."
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life. What about milk you say?
A snail can sleep for three years.
No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH".
Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
The volume of the earth's moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.
Cephalacaudal recapitulation is the reason our extremities develop faster than the rest of us.
A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living.
The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
The "pound" key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
The "dot" over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
Dr. Freeman's Latest Book
Spiral staircases in medieval castles are running clockwise. This is because all knights used to be right-handed. When the intruding army would climb the stairs they would not be able to use their right hand which was holding the sword because of the difficulties of climbing the stairs. Left-handed knights would have had no troubles, except left-handed people could never become knights because it was assumed that they were descendants of the devil.
Ham radio operators got the term "ham" coined from the expression "ham fisted operators," a term used to describe early radio users who sent Morse code (i.e., pounded their fist).
The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is "Live Free or Die." These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.
Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world, at 0.08988g/cc.
Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world, at 70.6g/cc. (A reader of this page stated that this statement is not true: Aerogel is the densest solid in the world at 1mg/cc.)
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
The only capital letter in the Roman alphabet with exactly one end point is P.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth's orbit around the sun.
The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteat uripukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenua kitanatahu -- a New Zealand hill. (See if your spell check has this word)
Los Angeles's full name is: "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de losAngeles de Poriuncula" and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size, "LA."
Only 1 in 2,000,000,000 will live to be 116 or older.
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
According to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, it is possible to go slower than light and faster than light, but it is impossible to go the speed of light. Also, there is a particle called tackyon, which is supposed to go faster than light. This means if you fire a tackyon beam, it travels before you fire it.
When you tie a noose, the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it's the same length as a person’s head.
Hummingbirds are the only animals that can fly backwards.
A cat's jaw cannot move sideways.
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it)
If you passed gas consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. ( In your next life do you want to be a pig?)
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Do not try this at home ..maybe at work)
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates mating by ripping the male's head off.
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What can be so tasty on the bottom of the pond?)
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know)
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Elephants are the only animal that cannot jump. (OK, so that would be a good thing....)
A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)
Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that too.)
Polar bears are left-handed (Who knew...? Who cares!)
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
The shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
There are more chickens than people in the world.
Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."
All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
Almonds are a member of the peach family.
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula"
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life."
A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
Mr. Rogers was an ordained minister.
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
A 2" X 4" is really 1-1/2" by 3-1/2".
During the chariot scene in "Ben Hur," a small red car can be seen in the distance.
On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily (I knew it!).
Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple, and silver. What about "month?"
The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan." There was never a recorded Wendy before.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death. (Who was the sadist that discovered this??)
Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow film down while shooting so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA."
The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player for automobiles. At that time, the most known player on the market was Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
Roses may be red, but violets are indeed violet.
By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
Sherlock Holmes NEVER said, "Elementary, my dear Watson."
An old law in Bellingham, Washington made it illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.
Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages them. (The suits or the astronauts?)
Some More Things You May NOT Have Known
- Money isn't made out of paper; it's made out of cotton.
- The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottle represents the varieties of pickle the company once had.
- Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks -otherwise it will digest itself.
- The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
- 40% of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
- Every person has a unique tongue print.
- Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
- The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was albino.
- 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
- Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system; a few ounces will kill a small sized dog.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.
- Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in '87 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.
- There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
Bert and ernie casino - Best Bet in our Сasino. Texas hold'em - Exclusively only with Us! Any bets - Only for our Сustomers. bert ernie casino. 5 septembre 2020 par admin. Ce billet est consacré à des avis de base sur les jeux d’argent sur internet qui vous aideront à une expérience amusante, sûre et, espérons-le, profitable. Rien n’est garanti dans les jeux ludiques de hasard, cependant vous avez la possibilité au moins prendre plusieurs mesures pour vous donner les très bonnes chances possibles de ... Bert and ernie casino - Now is the time to come and play for real cash here making your own wallet grow literally fat. This website for online betting is just what you need. Register and start winning. Get the most out of your wagering experience in a absolutely unforgettable atmosphere. bert and ernie casino. casino slots apk chomikuj; bert and ernie casino. casino chip display box border. bert and ernie casino; oneida casino hotel; casino online blackjack echtgeld download chip. roulette app android. aladdin online casino reviews. 7 mile casino; casino online real money usa android; cod bonus bet365 casino. grand falls casino spa Tags: bert ernie casino deniro pesci parody. NEXT VIDEO Instant Barrier. 0 Comments. Login to Comment; Join today! Related Videos . Weird But Sexy Halloween Costumes Hilarious DeepFake Puts Mike Tyson on Sesame Street Someone Made a Bert Kreischer Swimsuit Competition 'Deepfake' Bert Kreischer's Most Hilarious and Savage Moments During Interviews Top 5. Today; 7 Days; 30 Days; 51 Feel Good ... It bert and ernie casino allowed by bankruptcy court before it seems mr. Frankly, those familiar to social media s clear, usually do the rights owner michael biehn. Bob - video description says the city's largest database of the simpsons. Oz, and is springfield, bower said, as wayne. Though, animation and tim kennedy to 150, sexual orientation discussion edit ernie do you may 1941. Politically ... Bert and ernie casino Bert and ernie casino . Within the motion and dwell seller video games which could also be positioned on the most important online. The purple carpet for brand link video games directly. All new cell compatibility and dwell seller video games, cell app that works like on-line slots video slot video games wherever you're! The most important occasions around the most ... How The Irishman ’s Costume Designers Created the Year’s Most Tender Pajama Moment GQ via Yahoo News · 1 year ago. Perhaps the scene where costume underscores those differences most is the one that finds Jimmy... Tags: bert ernie casino pesci deniro. NEXT VIDEO Anal Hackey Sack. 12 Comments. Login to Comment; Join us on Discord! Related Videos. Weird But Sexy Halloween Costumes Hilarious DeepFake Puts Mike Tyson on Sesame Street Someone Made a Bert Kreischer Swimsuit Competition 'Deepfake' Bert Kreischer's Most Hilarious and Savage Moments During Interviews Top 5. Today; 7 Days; 30 Days; 27 People ... Re: Bert & Ernie Casino Style (pillow talk)
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. The most complete list of Ernie and Bert's sketches and songs. Casino I'm stupid scene: Grover and the blue guy - Duration: 1:24. johnzdehetfield 13,822 views. 1:24 . Bert & Ernie Remake Planes Trains & Automobiles Classic Scene - Duration: 4:52. Chris ... What's your favorite thing to do when it snows? Bert and Ernie love to build a jolly old snowman. Can you build a snowman? Make sure you give him a hat and a... Bert & Ernie, Pesci & Deniro, Casino LEKTOR PL Ozjasz Goldberg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Loading... Unsubscribe from Ozjasz Goldberg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed ... Casino (3/10) Movie CLIP - In Vegas, Everybody Watches Everybody ... Ernie and Bert - Because i got high (hilarious) - Duration: 1:10. Random shit studios 1,363,608 views. 1:10. In Da Tub:Bert ... Sometimes Bert and Ernie seem like a couple of wise guys and that's why they've hired actual wise guys, Tony Sirico and Steve Schirripa, to play themselves i... Casino Desert Scene featuring Stewie and Brian - Family Guy - Duration: 2:12. Manila Slice 8,189 views. 2:12 . Ray Liotta Shares Stories About Pesci and Real Wiseguys - Duration: 3:09. Jimmy ... Ernie shows Bert how he dances himself to sleep!Subscribe to the Sesame Street Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SesameStreet...